He studies, consults, and develops executives in companies worldwide that seek to maximize work effectiveness by discovering the specific strategic bottom-line impact of superior people and human capital strategies.
Transformative HR: How Great Companies Use Evidence-Based Change for Sustainable Advantage
He has more than publications, has won scholarly and professional achievement awards and is a fellow of leading research and professional associations. With roots dating to , Willis Towers Watson has over 40, employees serving more than countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals.
- Featured channels;
- Leaders need to rethink work to get the most out of AI and automation, says Willis Towers Watson;
- Recently Viewed?
- A Bad Time to Be Average.
- Article: Low Effort, High Impact HR: Alight’s State of HR Transformation Study — People Matters.
- Copyright Notice.
Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson. Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via ATOM.
Contact Us. Register Sign In. Email Print Friendly Share.
Related Articles. Formats available: Original Medium Small.
This groundbreaking book reveals a new approach to deliver sustainable change and business results. It is enhanced with success stories from leading companies that engage leadership and involve employees in ways that make a lasting impact on their companies.
- New Dimensions in Photo Processes: A Step by Step Manual, Third Edition.
- The Ghost King: Transitions, Book III.
- Vienna Blood: (Liebermann Papers 2).
- Article: Transformative HR - Where change is the only constant — People Matters!
John W. Boudreau , Ravin Jesuthasan. Proven HR strategies that can have a real impact on organizational success This book demonstrates how some of the world's most admired and prominent organizations are redefining HR leadership by using evidence-based change to inform human capital decisions that optimize efficiency, effectiveness and strategic impact.